<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6504295?origin\x3dhttp://katz13.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Haha... gonna leave a few quick note before going to catch a movie!

Went out last Sat afterwork with Shiwei to check out on Aust uni info. Sianz.... we are having a BIG headache on out studies loh!!!! PATHETIC.... No much courses offer here, and those I want, needa FLY there! -__- Grrrrhhh..... Very sad, now so lost don't know what to study!!! Money one factor; time another. T_T

Hmmm anyway took tonnes of the brochure back, carry until I almost out of breath! And now it's stacking at one corner on my desk, apparantly, the idea of flying there and study is kinda low! since its gonna cost a bomb! and I will be heaviy in debts!!! End up the 2 went to Hol V to seat down and look thru all and think think think....... (until now stil no ans!!! Sianzzzzz) Dan called to ask wat's up for the night and we juz say meet at Hol V and decide. We seat there at coffee bean for like an hr without ordering anyting (very paiseh) haha... But really sorry, we were so shag that moving our butt and go to the counter to order is a DIFFICULT thing! If they offer to take our order we DON'T mind. But too bad, there is no such thing ahha... so we seat till we recharge our battery. :p

Went over to the coffee shop to eat some chinese food, was totally deceived by the smell. thought the "CHa Kway Tiao" and carrot cake was nice, end up, it sux! Awful! Failed terribly, I will nv NV Nv go back to eat, NV!!!! Dan join us and suggested his "all time favourite" = Crystal Jade. And so, instead keeping to our (me and SH) motto of the day - Low budget, we went there to eat something that is BETTER.

And guess what, we ate BAOssssss almost all sort of Baossss, v Baoss day man... :p Haaha actually is bcoz the "xiao long bao" is nice, and I don't like any other dishes there. (Have tried 3 times the noodles there, and each time failed me).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The many many BAOsssss hahaha..... And we conquered them! =>

After which, we failed to get a table at settlers cafe. But, I finally know where it is located!!! Wee... hehe.... FINALLY after hearing it for so "many years"!? THe business is soo good that we infact have to wait til 1130 then can have! OMG..... Since we can't have a "healthy activity" we end up back to the less "healthy activity"! Settled downed at Wala Wala..... And it's once again Mr. Cow's thirsty time! -__- Lucky me, I only have margarita.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Proof of our Absolutely sober look, but we looked errr..... tired???

Yep.... Gtg... more updates and photos to come... (Hopefully) I guess next time shd be more photos and less wordings! keke....

I AM GRUMPY.
7:36 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      Toasted on 13 Dec 84
      More on Bread

♥ Toasting



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

♥ Past rawr-ing



♥ credits